Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Random pictures

Well, just a few random pictures of what's been going on around here.

Christopher with two of his friends, Lincoln and Logan.

Christopher can get around now a little bit. It takes him awhile since he just wiggles and rolls. But I find him under the crib a lot if I leave him in his room for a minute.

The boys and their silly faces:
Just give the whole basket to Christopher and he's good for awhile.
We played some basketball for a little while yesterday, even I got in on the game - for a minute. Tyler is still pretty good for a 3 1/2 year old. Damon just likes to be silly with Doug and tries to steal the ball from him.


1 comment:

Dream Big Designs said...

Love the new haircut. It's been a while since I checked your blog! You guys have been having tons of fun. I also need to get bunk beds. Thanks for the link for where you got them!