Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Say Cheese

So Chris has these two looks that I've been trying to capture - I haven't gotten the perfect one yet, but these are close. He does a really squinty cheese, that Tyler used to do too. It's so cute. Then he also pulls his bottom lip over his top one sometimes. You just can't help but smile when you see a baby smile.

Such a happy boy.
Tyler fell asleep as batman the other day - priceless. (His face was very sweaty when he woke up). As you can see we've been in a "take my shirt off" kick lately. Whenever the boys are playing and say they're hot, they take off their shirt. I don't really like it, but I'm trying to not make a big deal of it and just let it phase out - hopefully.

No comments: