My new do - What do you think? (Never dyed my hair before, or had my hair this short - Fun)
Family Photo 2019
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Trip to Logan
I didn't take any pictures on our quick trip up the state. Friday night we stayed at Doug's sister Amy's house. The boys had fun playing with their cousins and we enjoyed an evening of visiting with some great stew - thanks Russ. Then Saturday Doug had planned to do some yard work at our apartments, but his cold decided to flare up and he stayed at my parents' and rested. I got a few errands done and had Brenda cut my hair (I colored it later in Vernal). We enjoyed what little bits of Conference we could. Thanks mom and dad for helping with the kids and all the great food. My brother and his family came over on Saturday and Sunday so it was nice to visit with them. We all tried to help the kids listen Sunday morning with Bingo cards and coloring pages. They did pretty well. Then back home - a fast trip, but still fun to see family and get some things done.
My new do - What do you think? (Never dyed my hair before, or had my hair this short - Fun)

My new do - What do you think? (Never dyed my hair before, or had my hair this short - Fun)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holy cow you look different. I love love that color and cut on you. I looks great!!
You look awesome and sassy!! :) very cute. I'm glad you had fun in Logan. :) I love Cache Valley!
love the hair. It is darling! and so chic! way to go. you are so brave..maybe one day I will get up the guts to do something out of my norm!
C'anne,
I love your hair as well. I saw it on some pics that your mom put in a picassa album. Way to be brave. It works on you. I just love your little boys. They are sooo cute. Miss you all! Can't wait to see your Halloween costumes on the kids.
Post a Comment