Anyway, I thought I'd give you a little update on our fun Christopher.
- Chris's first word was Dog, but now says (or at least thinks he's saying):car, cheese, 'here he is,' no, thank you, please, cracker, cookie and probably a few more I can't think of.
- He likes to push cars around like Damon did.
- He's still a picky eater, but doing better.
- He likes to play pick-a-boo.
- He loves his blanket and stuffed animals (panda and puppy).
- He uses "baby power" to make dad and brothers fall down. (he just pushes his arms forward and Doug and the boys will just magically fall down - Chris thinks it's great)
- He gives me great hugs and blows me kisses when I leave after putting him down at night.
- He loves to walk and be independent.
- He has all of his teeth in ( all the main baby ones anyway).
- He likes to spin around and get dizzy until he falls down.
- He likes to wrestle and play with his brothers, this has lead to him hitting other kids, but we're working on that.
- He absolutely loves dogs, he giggles with excitement whenever he sees one and just has to pet it or hug it.
- He signs quite a bit now: horse, fish, cat, dog, bird, thank you, please, sorry, ball, car, plane, train, boat, book, bath, food, drink, milk, cookie, bread, more, flower, apple, mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, sleep. - I love it when he can tell me he wants a drink, or he wants to go to sleep, so nice to communicate. It's also so fun when we can tell what he sees. And as soon as we walk into the grocery store he signs and says cookie because he knows we'll get one at the bakery.
- He can feed himself pretty well now.
No comments:
Post a Comment