I'm not that much of a home decorator, but lately I've had the itch to do stuff with the house. I want to make it look good, but I don't want to spend a ton of money either. I have great ideas, but it always seems that we say "oh, let's just wait until we move." Well, we've been in this house for 4 years now, I would like to decorate something.
So these are two quick things I put together. I love this 'candle holder' that Doug's brother welded for us. I had candles in it on top of our book shelf, but I thought it would make a fun holder for a flower display. So I got some flowers at the dollar store and this is what I came up with.

This other I found at the D.I. The flowers were put together in a different container. I changed it to this glass one, then added the beads and ribbon. I think it turned out well.

My house just seems so random with little odds and ends everywhere. Maybe one day it will all blend and seem organized. Oh well, it's fun to do little projects and try and brighten up the house a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment