Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Uintah County Fair

The fair was last week of July. We didn't do as much of the events this year, but we still had a fun morning going to some of the booths and activities they have in the big Arena. The boys love the Red Barn, it's where they get to pretend to be farmers and plant and harvest food, feed and milk a cow, collect hay and eggs, and then sell everything to a market and 'buy' something with their 1 dollar that they made. Damon chose an apple, Tyler chose juice, and Chris got chips. The pictures look the same every year, but this was Doug's first time seeing it, so that was fun.

Chris even did it a little, he really just liked seeing the live chickens, rabbits, pig, and goat the best.





They also had a Lego building contest. The kids had 30 minutes to build something from their box of Legos. They boys had fun even though they didn't win. Damon is used to more space-ship type legos, not the regular kind or else he would have build them a very cool aircraft of some kind.
They have older crafts too that I usually don't get to do because of the boys, but with Doug there I was able to do a few. I made a quick flower magnet and I loved learning an art form called Zentangles. It is all about simple lines that done repeatedly make a cool design. I'm going to so the same sample card with my family at our family reunion. Very fun. Sorry, it's a little blurry.

No comments: