I love my friends here in our ward. Every week we get together for a play group. Most of the time it's at the park, but sometimes we do different things. Two weeks ago I had everyone come to my house and we got out the slip 'n slide and had a fun time. Thanks ladies!

This past weekend some of us got a day off with the help of our husbands and family - Thank you! We drove to Park City and had a full day of shopping and fun. We all mostly got school clothes for our kids, but we all found some fun stuff for ourselves as well. I got a some basic shirts at DownEast, along with a cute flowery pink one. I also got a nice new skirt and sweater-type jacket to go with it. It's super cute and wasn't on sale, but I don't go shopping much so you take it when you can get it.
We did the Tanger Outlet stuff first and shopped straight from 10 until 3:30. It was so crazy busy, I've never seen so many people shopping. There were even lines to try on clothes at some stores. Then we had lunch at Panda Express and waited at least 20 minutes to even order, but it was so good since we were so hungry. Then we went to Bed Bath and Beyond, TJ Max, Michael's, and a furniture/home decor type store. It's so fun to browse and look at cute things and wish that they would magically appear in your own home.

The drive back and forth was almost just as much fun. I love talking with the 'girls.' We stopped in Heber to get some shakes -yum- after we avoided their parade traffic :) It was a very much needed break. Left at 7:30 am and got home about 9:00 pm. - Whew, my feet and lower back were tired. And I have the best husband, he gave me a foot massage and a back rub. Ahh, the perfect day.
Thanks Doug for taking the boys, he did a great job. He signed Damon up for Soccer, went to Walmart, did most of the cleaning and helped the boys do their chores. He also mowed the lawn and probably did a few other projects that he had on his list. Doug you are amazing - I love you!
1 comment:
What a fun day! Thanks!!
Post a Comment