Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Doll House

So, I go to the D.I. from time to time to look for various things and to see if I can find any treasures. Well I found one. I got this doll house, and yes I've seen better ones, but I just loved the look of it with all the trimming and wood. So for only $2 I brought this home and fixed it up. I spent more than $2 on all the supplies but it was a lot of fun to decide on paint colors and flooring. It is by no means perfect, but I think it turned out well. Here are the before and after shots.

Outside views:
BeforeAfter - not much different, I just painted the missing shingles and fixed the kitchen window.Before
After

All rooms:
Before
After
Bathroom:
Before
AfterBedroom:
BeforeAfter
Kitchen:
Before
After
Living Room:
Before
These walls were really more pink than this pictures shows -not a very nice color.
After
So that has been my project for the last week, very fun. Now it is down in our crawl space awaiting a little girl to play with it. :)

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

VERY FUN C'Anne. You did a great job.