When I sit down to play the piano usually the boys come over and join me. I love it. I don't mind that I really don't get to practice much. I would rather them have fun playing the piano with me. Damon likes Book of Mormon Stories and Nephi's Courage because he likes to play the low notes with it and he thinks it sounds good.
Family Photo 2019
Monday, August 29, 2011
This That and the Other
I wanted to remember this moments so you get a blog about them.
When I sit down to play the piano usually the boys come over and join me. I love it. I don't mind that I really don't get to practice much. I would rather them have fun playing the piano with me. Damon likes Book of Mormon Stories and Nephi's Courage because he likes to play the low notes with it and he thinks it sounds good.
Tyler showing his new trick of jumping onto the couch:
Damon is very good at creating things with blocks or whatever. This is the X-wing from Star Wars. He wants to be a lego designer when he grows up, I think he'd be great at that.
When I sit down to play the piano usually the boys come over and join me. I love it. I don't mind that I really don't get to practice much. I would rather them have fun playing the piano with me. Damon likes Book of Mormon Stories and Nephi's Courage because he likes to play the low notes with it and he thinks it sounds good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment