I hadn't make a cake of this style so that was fun to do. I think it turned out pretty well. I took me a total of 6 hours to do, 2 for baking and making the frosting, and 4 for the decorating. I was glad that I had some fondant on hand or it would have taken me longer.
Family Photo 2019
Monday, August 29, 2011
Birthday Cake
My friend asked to me make a birthday cake for her daughter. I like getting the opportunity to try new things, so I was excited about that. I didn't like that I only had one day to do it, but it ended up being just fine. I didn't have any plans for that evening so we made a cake. (she would have asked earlier, but the other person she had asked fell threw).
I hadn't make a cake of this style so that was fun to do. I think it turned out pretty well. I took me a total of 6 hours to do, 2 for baking and making the frosting, and 4 for the decorating. I was glad that I had some fondant on hand or it would have taken me longer.
I hadn't make a cake of this style so that was fun to do. I think it turned out pretty well. I took me a total of 6 hours to do, 2 for baking and making the frosting, and 4 for the decorating. I was glad that I had some fondant on hand or it would have taken me longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HOLY COW - Make my kids' birthday cakes. SNIFF - I wish I lived closer. That is super cute C'Anne.
Way to go C'Anne! Love it!
Wow C'Anne!!! You are amazing!
Post a Comment