Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Visit with Grandma and Grandpa

On July 7th and 8th the boys and I went to Park City to visit Grandma and Grandpa Datwyler. We played at parks, had a picnic, swam in the pool, had a tea party, played arcade games, and had a lot of fun. This was Chris's first time in a pool and it was a good one for him to start in since it was so warm, like swimming in a bath tub. He was a little bit nervous at first, but once he discovered splashing he had a blast.

The night was long, the power went out, then the smoke detectors starting beeping since they didn't have power. Thankfully that stopped, but all the commotion work up Chris, and he stayed up for 2 hours. I tried having him sleep with me on the bed or the couch, but finally I got him back to sleep in the pack 'n play.

We spent the night, then in the morning we went to the zoo. We hadn't been in a long time so the boys had a lot of fun. I was excited to take Christopher since he loves animals so much. He hadn't slept too well so he was a little tired, but he still loved it. He was more in ah of all the animals, like he couldn't believe he was seeing them in real life. He would make their sounds if he knew it - it was cute. This is him roaring at a dinosaur - they had models of lots of Dinosaurs, it was their new exhibit right now.





Thanks for the fun time grandma and grandpa.

The driving back and forth was ok. I just had the boys watch movies. I had them listen to a few stories as well. Tyler threw up on the way back, going through Parley's canyon was too much with too much punch in his tummy. :(

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

HOW FUN!! I love those pictures - Chris looks so grown up, I haven't seen him for a while. Sorry about the puke, that's the WORST. THE WORST.