So as of December 2 the girls are 7 months old. They still seem younger than that, since developmentally they are only 5 1/2 months old. But they are still progressing. Jenna is still stronger than Kaylee and can be on her tummy longer. Jenna also has discovered her feet and likes to grab them and roll around a bit. Jenna has rolled over now from tummy to back a couple of times. Kaylee just doesn't want to try to lift her head up when she is on her tummy, she just lays there, but in the last week she has gotten better. She loves to squeal and will get quite loud and high. Our little opera singer. She doesn't suck her thumb much anymore but they both like to play with toys now, tags on things, and the draw strings on my sweatshirt. They laugh and giggle and loved to be talked to or sung to. I can always get a smile from Kaylee when I start singing. I didn't get into the Dr. to weigh them, but I am sure they are growing. I went and got their pictures taken two days ago, and it went fairly well. Got a really cute one of Kaylee, Jenna was being cute but too wiggly - hard to catch her picture before she tipped over.
They are such fun girls, it's crazy to think about how old they are getting. I'm a bit nervous for when they get mobile. They can put that off as long as they want. :) Jenna is in purple.
 |
| Christmas dresses! |
1 comment:
They are SO SO sweet C'Anne. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.
Post a Comment