Wow! 10 months old. My girls are growing up. And I have to say they are pretty cute.
Here are the car seat comparisons, they have come a long way:
 |
| 10 months |
 |
| 6 months |
 |
| 4 months |
 |
| 3 weeks |
I didn't weigh them this month - but I bet they are between 17-18 pounds. Jenna has figured out how to scoot backwards and will run into things and get stuck sometimes. Kaylee is getting stronger and started to put more weight on her hands to lean forward to grab things.
 |
| backed up under the chair |
They are eating well, still baby food but we have added yogurt and they are good at picking up puffs and making it to their mouths. Kaylee's second tooth came in last week (March 3) Jenna's will probably come in soon. Here is an attempt to capture their first ones:
 |
| Jenna |
 |
| Kaylee |
We hung our twin swing in the basement yesterday. They girls liked it, even though we had to keep them going very slow - Chris wanted to swing them higher. Doug let the boys climb in (one at a time) and they had fun pretending to surf.
Chris and the girls have colds again, so the nights have been interrupted a bit, but overall everything is going well. We just keep plugging along day after day. I had to run a lot of errands this last week- I really don't like going to the store with 4 kids, so hopefully this week will be a little less crazy. I am looking forward to our Spring Break - we are going on a quick trip to Estes Park and visiting the Denver Zoo, I'm excited.
1 comment:
Fun updates of the kids!! Your girls are so so cute.
Post a Comment