Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Boys Update

 Hey, I got around to Blogging today, so here's a quick update on what's been going on.  Not much really, just the normal school and everyday stuff. The boys are getting so big.  Tyler and Chris sometimes play so nicely, other times they both want to be in charge.  I get tired of being the referee a lot, but we are slowly making progress I think.

We got out the watercolor paints the other day though and the boys had fun.
Chris
Tyler painted Kai's Fire Dragon- note the flaming tail

Damon painted Lloyd's Golden Dragon
 Tyler and Chris really like to play with Play Doh, and ours was getting dry, so it was time to make a new batch.  Tyler wanted to stir for a bit.

 Tyler made his own version of Lloyd's Gold Dragon out of Lego's.
 I love it when they fall asleep - didn't take a nap during quiet time, but fell asleep watching Cars.
 Normal activity after school: they boys come home, do their daily chore (right now Tyler puts the silverware away and Damon sweeps under their chairs), do any homework they have, then they get to play the wii.  They are good boys, I don't even have to ask them - they just know what they have to do and they do it.
 Chris came upstairs and said he was a moose.
 All of our boys still love their blankets, so we had to document them of course. 
Chris's, Damon's, Tyler's






No comments: