This is the one picture that I took all week - guess not much is going on that I think is picture worthy. I need to remember to document the everyday stuff sometimes. The girls had fun spinning in the computer chair.
Well, this past week was busy with errands, I did my visiting teaching, I helped in Damon's school class, watched neighbor kids on Monday and Friday, and ran a crazy trip to Walmart on Tuesday. I also picked up 40 pounds of chicken tenders because they were $1.77 per pound.
I have to say that I had a rough week, I think I do better when I can just stay home and not have to stress about getting everyone ready and out the door by a certain time. Yesterday was pretty bad, just lots of feelings of depression and I was tired which never is a good combo. I feel much better today even though Chris got up in the night and Kaylee was up at 5:45 again. They have been on an early streak lately which hasn't been very fun. I did do some exercising this week, I checked out a new workout video from the library and I like it. It really gives me a good cardio and I was definitely feeling my legs and buns the next day.
Damon and Doug just got back from the Cub Scout Klondike. Sounds like they had a fun time doing some winter activities. The rest of us stayed home and did our normal Saturday cleaning. The boys are really good to do their two jobs without complaining too much. (They have it pretty easy right now - we probably need to give them a few more jobs). They like to watch Spiderman on Saturday mornings at 9:00, they can if they get their jobs done first - so that gives them some motivation.
I just got a new calling: teaching the 7 year olds in primary. It is an exciting age group since they will be getting baptized this year. I have one challenge since one of the boys in the class has Asperger's. I don't know him very well, but I hope I can just love him and help him feel our Savior's love. I am kind of glad to be done with RS committee. I loved getting to know the other ladies on the committee, but my heart wasn't in it as much anymore - time to move on. I will help with this next activity on Tuesday, then I will be done with that. We are going to do an exercise rotation with smoothies - should be fun.
Yeah it's February and I have two fun things planned - Stake Valentine's Dance and a couple's date night that we are invited too (on my birthday). So that is good to have some fun things to look forward too. Now I just need to find some baby-sitters.
We have snow again, last Saturday we had a nice bike ride, this week it could be snow sledding. It's supposed to get really cold again, sigh. Oh well, we are slowly getting closer to spring.


1 comment:
I'm sorry you had a bad week. I hate those days. Things have been so rough for us the last two weeks. It's been LONG too. I just keep waiting for the joy to come back into my life. It's hard when I don't feel good, and I know I don't bear it very well. But, I'm grateful for the times when joy comes to visit. :) I can't wait until it comes to stay for a while.
Post a Comment