Can I just say that if we didn't have any kids we would take a lot less pictures. I noticed that at the end of January we reached picture number 5000. Wow, 5000 pictures since August of 2012 (17 months). I'm worried about the numbering system a bit. What will happen after 9999? I guess we will see.
So here are some more pictures of the kiddos:
The girls sort of were getting the hang of play doh:
They liked to roll it anyway, and stamp animal feet in it. Kaylee
Jenna
The girls like to ride the buses like a ride-on toy. Kaylee
Jenna putting the people in the bus. (Jenna is usually the one with her hair pulled out, she is notorious for it)
A glimpse at a new way to organize our afternoons and evenings in a effort to have less screen time. The boys made a list of fun things they like to do. Then they pick out two for each day, one after school the other after dinner. If the activity is short then they sometimes get some screen time too, but at least it is less.
The swimming goggles have been a fun toy lately:
Fun sweatshirts:
With a fun hood, Jenna didn't want hers on.
Tyler made a Ninjago figure out of blocks.
Chris a fire sword
I went shopping to JBF sale this past week and found some things I needed. They weren't the best prices, but still less than new (around $5 each for the dresses and shoes). I found these dresses for the girls and got them and Chris some sandals. I also bought some dolls for the girls, now we will wait and see if they ever play with them. Sigh, sometimes having older brothers makes a difference.
Jenna
Kaylee
Jenna wouldn't hold still - we are singing if you're happy and you know it...
My cute girls - I have fun doing their hair. It's a good thing we have 11:00 church now, gives me more time to do different styles.
No comments:
Post a Comment