Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, August 24, 2014

First day of school

Monday was the first day of school.  Tyler is now in 2nd grade and has Mrs. Pool for his teacher.  She is new to the school but has taught 2nd grade is another elementary school in our district.  He said his first day was awesome!  Tyler has a good attitude about school for which I am grateful.  He is always excited about things. He has a friend James in his class so that is good.  He other two friends are in other classes. 
 Damon is in 4th grade and has Mrs. Doughty.  He is less excited about school, but I think is partly just a show.  When I see him in class he is usually happy and having fun with his friends.

 I walk with the boys in the morning down to their classrooms, it is good to get outside and let the girls and Chris walk.  When it gets colder I will probably send them on their own.  We meet them at the edge of the school field after school and walk home together.  Where we of course all have popsicles.  It has been pretty warm this week.

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I can't wait for school to start next week!! SO FUN! I can't believe how grown up your boys are.