Doug saw this tornado about 2 miles from his work. He said it didn't last very long, so he wasn't worried. He just finished his 3 week audit, so now we wait to see how they did. It was a long a stressful time with Doug staying up late to get his emails and other things done.
Kaylee quite proud of her cape and my shoes.
I made a baby shower cake for a friend. It was the first time I had made one of the these bows, I think it turned out pretty well.
The girls wore these dresses for the first time today. I bought them 2 years ago, while we were still in Vernal. I knew they would fit eventually. They looked very pretty today.
Kaylee was very good to let me take her picture.
Jenna, not so much.
Jenna/Kaylee
Pretty hair.
Getting silly and not following mom's instructions to stand up.
After taking a bunch of grumpy pictures of Jenna and I told her we were done and starting putting the camera away. Then she perked up and gave me a nice smile. She likes to wait until the last minute on things. You can kind of see some red on the side of Jenna's mouth. She fell down the basement stairs this week. It looks like she permanently has ketchup on her face. She also fell off the couch yesterday and got a fat lip, poor girl.
I was playing with my hair the other day.
Thursday was a melt down day. The kids were bickering all day, I was tired, then Jenna tipped over a whole pitcher of Kool-aid. Quiet time was a relief, but the craziness started up again in the afternoon and the girls poured a ton of water all over the floor during their bath. Sigh. These days are hard on me, but I try and enjoy the good times and get past the bad as quickly as possible.
We made a trip to the zoo on Friday. We had wanted to go earlier in the week, but it was rainy. It was a bit hot, but not too bad. The snow leopards were out and prowling, it was pretty cool.
I rented a wagon and that was definitely the way to go with the girls now. They just want to be in and out and this way they could do it themselves. The stroller would have been too hard and too big. Enjoy that popcorn girls!
We saw a lot of shows this trip, the sea-lion, the elephant, and the wildlife one. They showed an opossum, an alligator, a small sand snake, and a very large boa constrictor. The girls crashed on the way home, and thankfully transferred to their cribs ok.



2 comments:
The zoo sounds awesome. I'm glad we have a zoo, but it's small, so I miss the big animals.
CUTE hair on the girls - they always look adorable.
That cake is amazing C'Anne. WOW!! One skill of yours that I envy and will never have. :)
I remember those dresses! ;). The girls look so cute! You are amazing at so many things! The cake looks incredible! The hair does too!
Post a Comment