I didn't take many pictures of our activities this week. This one is the Diet Coke and Mentos experiment. I only bought a 1 liter bottle, I think a 2 liter would have erupted more.
We also delivered crayons and coloring books to the local ER, adopted a tree, went on a math scavenger hunt (this really saved me- it kept Damon and Tyler busy for a good 30 minutes running around the house counting things), designed our own postcards, decorated a window, and read under a tree while drinking lemonade.
We also played splash tag. It was a fun family activity - I just wish the kids wouldn't whine or cry when they got hit or got wet - it's how the game works people, get over it. So you just play tag and the person who is 'it' tags the next person by hitting them with the wet sponge or one of the those water balls. We were all pretty wet by the end.
2 more weeks of Hogwarts summer school.
No comments:
Post a Comment