Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Fun being a girl

I remembered to take some pictures of the girls this week in some of their different outfits.

This is how their hair looks 75% of the time.  The only time it looks good is on a morning that they take a bath and it only lasts until nap time.

Having snack outside. 
 Ready for church.
They are letting me do their hair again which is nice. 

 Kaylee

 Jenna
 So I bought a new dress online, which is a little bit risky, but I just thought it was so cute.  I probably should have bought a size smaller, but I just took in a seam in the shoulder and it fits fine.  Kind of fun to wear something new and get dressed up.
 As a funny side note, this necklace is the belt from my 70's costume that I wore for Halloween last year.  But hey, I think it looks cute :)


1 comment:

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

The girls look so grown up and so cute! Love the new dress! You look great in it! :)