Doug took the boys to Jump City yesterday. We went once before and they have been asking to go again. We probably won't go again for awhile, it's pretty pricey for just one hour of jumping.
Doug said they had a cool projector thing shining on the floor, they were trying to pop balloons electronically.Ice cream afterwards
During the week we played with marbles and went to a new splash park in Erie.
One thing that frustrates me right now with the girls is how they eat. They beg for food all the time, but then when it's time for a meal they refuse to eat. (not all the time, but often enough that it drives me bonkers.) I try to not let them snack too much, but they still don't like to eat at meal times. One day I was upstairs sewing and Chris called to me saying something about the girls and bread. I didn't think much of it, if they got out a piece of bread that would be ok. I came downstairs to a half of loaf of bread ripped up or smashed. This picture is after I cleaned up quite a bit. I didn't get too mad surprisingly - it was my own fault for not coming down earlier, and hey if they were hungry at least they chose something that was relatively good for them.



No comments:
Post a Comment