Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Tyler's Birthday and a busy life 5/13 - 5/19/2018

Every so often Tyler's birthday is on a Sunday - which means that it's also Mother's Day.  He was a great Mother's Day gift when he was born 11 years ago.  Tyler has really grown this year, he had a great year in 5th grade and really was responsible for all of his classes.  We are so proud of him.  He is doing really well in piano.  I wish I would have started him sooner with a real teacher.  I didn't spend the time I should have when he was young and he just seems behind now - but he is learning quick and I enjoy listening to him play.  Tyler still loves all things with a ball, he asks all the time to be involved in some sport.  Sometimes he has to take a turn out and let his siblings play and he is a good sport about that.   He finished flag football most recently and I think basketball is next.  

Tyler asked for crepes for breakfast, chicken nuggets and instant potatoes for lunch and personal pizzas for dinner.  Tyler requested a banana cream pie instead of birthday cake which was so nice for me.  I made myself a key lime pie for Mother's Day.  I was in the kitchen a lot on Mother's Day, but that was ok since I knew I would be.  Doug helped with the mountain of dishes.  



 We got Damon and Tyler Imagine Dragon Concert tickets, in August.

 Tyler had fun lighting his own candles.
 Tyler had to wait until later in the week for us to take him out.  We were so busy almost every day with play practice, scouts, and other stuff.  He choose Chick-fil-a as well, mostly because he wanted his free milk shake.

My week was full of normal busy life.  I did a ton of errands on Tuesday - but met Doug for lunch so that was fun.  I finished hanging things in the girls room and it looks so cute!  This was our last institute class, it has been so good to go to class.  I also have enjoyed our exercise dance class that is at the church.  So many fun things to keep me busy.





Doug went camping with the scouts this weekend.  He spent a lot of time getting things ready, I helped with the food a bit - and actually forgot to pack the hashbrowns in the cooler - sorry boys.  I think they had a good time and Doug did a great job with his first time camping with the scout trailer.  

No comments: