Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Conference / Columbus Day 10/7 - 10/13/2018

Sunday Morning was nice and relaxing.  It is nice twice a year to not have to do our normal Sunday morning routine.  We all enjoyed listening to conference.  The kids do a great job. They enjoy conference bingo and our snack/lunch activity while listening.  The afternoon session is a bit harder but overall they do a great job. 
 After conference we went to the park.  It is finally starting to cool off a bit and the park was more bearable.  Doug and Tyler joined a pick up game of basketball. 


 Monday was Columbus day and the kids had the day off of school.  We filled the day right up.  I made cinnamon roll pancakes and took Tyler and girls to Pump it Up.  they had some new inflatables so that made it fun.
 We had a quick lunch and then went to the church to play poison ball.  I worked on some choreography for the play while I was there.  We got home around 3:00 and had time for a snack while I prepped dinner.  I went over early to play practice and got home at 6:30.  Busy busy! 

I didn't take any pictures during the week.  It wasn't as crazy as some weeks. I went to institute on Tuesday and I had my dance fitness class on Monday and Wednesday.  We are learning the choreography for Thriller, so that is fun.  Thursday I got a leak in one of our tires fixed and met Doug for lunch.  Friday I went to the temple and did initiatories.  Thursday evening was GNO - we did a creative writing activity that was fun but a bit hard too.  It was a little embarrassing to write and read in front of others.

Friday night we went to our game night that we have with our friends.  There were 7 couples this time.  We really enjoy each other's company and we laughed a lot.  It had been a while since we had met so it was good to get together.  We all brought treats too, which was funny since the last few times we hadn't.  I made a pumpkin cinnamon pull apart bread - it turned out ok. 

Saturday I took the girls to the Woodland's Children Museum.  They had been begging for months to go, so we just made it happen.  Doug took Tyler to soccer.  Chris got a ride to a friend's baptism and I met him there with the girls.  After the baptism I took Chris to a birthday party and the girls rode home with a friend and went swimming at their pool. 


 Nerf Gun Birthday Party, so much fun!
Doug was amazing and let me read a book and take a bath in the evening.  I am getting a cold and just felt tired and achy.  I finished my book, it was a nice ending to the week. 

No comments: