So on the weekend of March 10-12, my mom and I went to Midway and Park City to have a break. It was so fun. We watched movies, read books, and ate treats. We did use the exercise room and then go swimming. We went shopping at Park City for two days. I found a lot of great stuff the first day, and then a few accessories the next. Old Navy was the best for me with some great deals on some tops. I got two shirts for $4, a sweater for $7, and some yoga pants for $18. I also got a sun hat, a belt, a new jacket, some shoes for Chris, some pants and shirt for Damon, and a pair of jeans for me. It was some good shopping.
Thanks mom for the great weekend, it was very much needed.
I went to Ross in Logan the next weekend and got a black skirt, (I'd been looking for one for a long time), some cute clogs, and a flat iron. It's nice to have places to shop and find cute things - maybe not so good on the wallet though. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment