Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tyler's Blanket

All of my boys have been attached to their blankets. Tyler it seems has been the most, but I wonder if Chris will be the same. This blanket has been so loved, and it provides instant comfort to Tyler, which is nice. When he gets a scratch or gets hurt he doesn't want a band-aid, his response usually is: "My blanket will make it feel better." And then proceeds to wrap it with his blanket.



So having been washed at least weekly and loved daily for 4 years - this is what it looked like last week.
I've cut off strips before to fix holse, but these have been the largest. The blanket started out at a normal 36 x 36 inches, now it is 24 x 29 inches. There are holes starting in the middle now too - it is thread bare. So we've talked to Tyler about getting a new blanket and he seems ok with the idea, but I have a feeling he will be very sad when this blanket has to go.

No comments: