Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More legos

So on Saturday May 28, we had a little party for Damon and Tyler too. I had sent invitations with Damon to school so his friends could come. We were going to go to the park, but of course it was rainy that morning. So we went to the Church to just play in the gym. We only had one friend come with his family, but it was ok since it was Damon's best friend from school with his 3 brothers. So we had 7 boys running around playing soccer, throwing paper airplanes, and chasing cars. I had made cookies (way too many) so they all had a treat.

In the afternoon a package arrived. My ebay order came. . .more legos. Yes, we have plenty now. I just wanted some legos that they boys could create their own things and I wouldn't have to worry about losing pieces to their specific sets. So we built all their sets so we could make sure we hadn't lost anything, then I put them in baggies. Hopefully now it will be more organized, and no more Legos for awhile. :)

1 comment:

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

I feel bad we didn't make it. That week, I just couldn't add one more thing. The girls woke up from their naps all ready to go and were so disappointed when I told them it was already over. Hope he had a great birthday anyway!