Happy Birthday Tyler! 4 years old

Grandma Petersen sent a cool cheetah postcard from their mission in South Africa. They also sent some money with which we bought Tyler a small size basketball for outside.


In the morning we had Tyler open just a few presents, clothes, a photo book, and a small R2D2 figure - which the boys fought over all day.


In the evening we gave Tyler the rest of his presents:
Opening the Remote Control Truck - from Grandma Datwyler.

Opening the Star Wars Lego set! We also gave him the DVD How to Train Your Dragon.

Trying out the remote control. He did pretty well. The truck's motor isn't the most powerful - but it's fine for his first one.

Singing Happy Birthday

Make a wish! I was glad Tyler wanted something simple for his cake. This is a Wild Kratts design. I also helped him decide on a new cupcake recipe I wanted to try: Strawberry Lemonade. They were good, but I'll make some adjustments if I make them again. Tyler didn't like them so I felt bad about that. But he enjoyed the ice cream.

Happy Birthday Tyler, we love you!
About Tyler:
- He love to play video games, the Wii, and watch TV, I really have to monitor him so he doesn't do too much.
- He likes bread with honey for a staple meal
- He likes making faces at Christopher
- He is pretty tall for his age
- He loves to tackle and wrestle with Damon and Dad
- He has learned a lot from Damon this year and can already count to 100
- He is a good singer and his favorite Primary song is One in a Million (a new one from the Friend).
No comments:
Post a Comment