Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's day yesterday. Doug planned ahead and got so many things ready for me. He bought the stuff to make juice and muffins in the morning and hamburgers for dinner. He grilled those for us too so that was really nice. He had the boys make me a card while I was gone and had ordered these gorgeous flowers for me. He really put some thought into Mother's Day this year - thanks Doug.

My mom sent some cook books - thanks mom. I'm trying out two new recipes this week.
Damon took this picture in the morning - I had to do some cropping, but it looks nice. Doug gave me the Willow Tree statue too, I picked it out.
Damon made some things at school too.

2 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

WAY TO GO DOUG. :) I liked all your updates - I especially enjoyed the picture of Christopher eating the ice cream sandwich - what a cute boy.

Erin said...

I like your hair!