This is what my counter looks like on a daily basis. Damon just wants to play with Legos all day long. He is very good and coming up with things to match the pictures in his Lego book.
Chris has learned to climb up onto the bar stools - I'm not too happy about this. Now the Legos are no longer safe from little hands. And I'm nervous about Chris falling. He's had one little fall, but I just know one of these days he's really going to tumble. So mostly I strap him into his high chair if he wants to play at the counter with the big boys. I made him his own Lego car that is pretty sturdy so it won't break too much.
We don't play Band Hero much, but we got it out the other day. We all jam and have fun.
This is one of Chris's funny faces.
And a fun hat face.
1 comment:
Wow! Damon is awesome with those Legos. We are going to give Linus REAL Legos soon. :) I'm nervous with D around though.
And as for falling - I'd just say you are lucky that you've never had broken bones or stitches with 3 boys. I have ONE boy and already he's had two emergency room mishaps.
Cute smiles from Chris!
Post a Comment