So I wanted to do something to help my boys think about giving at Christmas time, so we did the 12 days of Christmas. They each picked a friend, so we did two sets. I forgot to take pictures of most of the them, but here is what we did. I found the ideas online with the tags to print out. They were fun because they followed the song, but were easy and not too expensive.
1- a fresh pear
2- two chocolate turtles, and an origami dove.
3- three french hens - notice the berets.

4- fours sticky note pads with messages the calling birds left.
5- five golden pineapple rings.
6- six red and green hard boiled eggs that the geese left.
7- bubble bath, that the swans swam in.
8- milk that we got from the maids - it was a hot cocoa mix in a baby food jar

9- nine candy canes that the ladies dancing used when they were done.
10- frogs "They might not be Lords, but they can leap."
11- bubbles, I couldn't find the pipe kind to be like the pipers piping.
12- a drum, one is plenty - who needs twelve?

We had fun. The boys helped me deliver some of the time. We tried to be sneaky, but got caught pretty early. The boys that we gave to thought it was fun though. Merry Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment