I will put in a note that I am grateful for my washing machines. I think I've done more laundry this week than I've ever done. With all the boys being sick and messes to clean up I've washed Damon's sheets twice, Tyler's three times, and Chris's twice. I've washed all their bedding too and all the little blankets that we snuggle with on the couch. Then of course the regular towels and clothes and I washed the rugs too. Anyway, I'm grateful that I don't have to do it by hand or else that would be all I'd be doing.
I went through and organized our toys yesterday to make way for some new ones, that's always a good thing. I also changed out our pictures in the boys rooms, here are the new ones.



Damon has also lost 3 teeth in the past week or so. He has one more to lose, then I'll post about that. Pretty fun, he'll have both of his front teeth gone for Christmas.
The boys have fun with our train.
1 comment:
Doug's letter was fun to read. I'm so sorry you have all been so sick. We had a case of the pukes back in October... it was dreadful. It lasted for a few weeks. I was just VERY grateful that D didn't get it.
Those pictures look great - I love how you've put their name blocks with their pictures.
Post a Comment