Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Monday, December 19, 2011

Gingerbread Creation

So if you know my family we have the tradition of making gingerbread things. Last year we did the traditional house. This year Damon wanted to do a jet. So I break out the graph paper and ruler and become an engineer for a few moments to create the patterns for the pieces we will need. Then we carefully cut out the dough, bake and assemble. The boys don't help through much of this process, but Damon did help put the candy on this year. Tyler and Chris enjoyed eating it. Chris did not want me doing any of this, as you can see by his picture, even though it is blurry.





For our Relief Society activity this month we made this manger scene. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Your jet turned out really cute. I like the decorating! Rich and I still haven't decided what we are doing... and we are doing it on Friday. OOPS...