So I had these dresses in mind for when they came home from the hospital. But since they came so early they were too big. Now they fit just fine and are super cute. They will be 2 months old tomorrow. I weighed them last week and Jenna weighed 7 lbs 12 oz and Kaylee weighed 7 lbs 4 oz so they are growing well. They don't have their oxygen tubes in today because we are testing them to see how well they do without it. So far they have done well, they just get a little bit low when they eat. We'll cross our fingers on what the Dr. will say when he sees the results of the monitors.
My niece Candice (17) is here with us for 3 weeks. I'm glad she will be able to help with the girls and watching the boys.
Kaylee is in the pink.
1 comment:
They look SO cute!! I'm glad that they are growing well. I'm also glad that you have help! What a relief to have people there to help take some of the load.
Post a Comment