Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Doug's shopping trip


So it was Doug's turn to get some errands done in town on Saturday.  While he was gone I get a text that he bought a new camera (we had been thinking about getting one, and he had done some previous research - however I was surprised that he bought one and without consulting my opinion).  Then about an hour later I get another text saying that he bought a grill.   I just smile and think that Doug is having a fun shopping day.  We had been wanting to get a grill for awhile - we have only had one of those table top ones.  So once something gets on Doug's list of things to buy it gets bought, maybe I should add some of my wishes on there. :)  

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I can't wait to hear about how you like your new camera!! I think that's what we are going to get this Christmas. For now we just have a cheap point and shoot to get us through. But hopefully we'll get an SLR soon.