Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Tribute to Harry Potter

 So we have moved on to Harry Potter from Star Wars,  I may have mentioned this before, but I figured I needed list some of the things the boys have done.  Light Sabers have become wands, Jedi Robes have become Hogwarts cloaks, Lego figures have become many characters from the series.  It is fun to see their imagination in action. 
Catching the snitch


Flying on broomsticks that Doug helped them make

Nimbus 6000 and wand, the 6000 model is faster than the 2000 one :)

The graveyard scene in Year 4

The Basalisk

A Lego quiditch game

The box that holds the quiditch ball, complete with a hidden compartment for the snitch

Harry Potter
Damon has also made part of the Hogwarts castle, but I only took a video of that, not a still shot. He also made the spider Aragog, and the flying car.

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Too fun!! Claire is enjoying Harry Potter right now too. She wanted me to read the first one to her and she's doing pretty well - though I bet much of it is still going over her head. She listens fabulously though and always wants me to read it. I told her if she listened to the whole book, she could watch the movie. :) She also likes the Lego game, which is of course what spurred this on too.