They have been watching these preschool DVDs that I bought for Chris and they are learning their letters pretty well from them. I was working on my Primary lesson yesterday and Jenna came up and was pointing to the letters on my binder that said "Primary." I then pointed at P and worked my way through the word asking her what the letters were. She got most of them right, I think she said X instead of Y and her R's weren't too clear. I did the same thing with Kaylee, she didn't do as well or she would make the letter sound instead of naming it. But they are definitely learning.
They are eating relatively well now...when they want...and like having a bowl of cereal in the morning. They like PB&J sandwiches and Mac and Cheese. They love fruit of course and also enjoy their desserts.
They run everywhere and love being outside. Now that it is getting warmer we walk to pick the boys up from school. Jenna prefers to hold my hand but Kaylee screams when we cross the street. Kaylee likes the slides at the park and is more fearless, she will go down without me being there to catch her. Jenna will walk up the stairs then turn around and walk back down. They like the animals (our parks have a bear, horse, and ladybug) that you can sit on and rock back and forth on. I am excited for summer and more visits to the park.
Jenna always pulls out her hair-do, so she usually has a 'fro by the end of the day. Kaylee is usually better at keeping her hair in place. I love my girls so much, they are so much fun right now. They laugh and giggle and love to make faces at us and each other. They still love Ring Around the Rosies and singing Once there was a Snowman. Now they sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star too. They still don't play with toys much and are constantly under my feet when I am trying to make dinner, but they are great little girls.
| Kaylee |
| Kaylee & Jenna |
| Jenna |
| Jenna & Kaylee |
1 comment:
The girls look so grown up! They are so cute! So much fun!
Post a Comment