So Doug left to go back to Houston on Wednesday morning, It was a busy morning. I made some muffins for a friends birthday brunch (It snowed some more that night/morning and the roads were pretty snowy). Then I had to get the house ready for a showing. I let the girls take a quick nap, then woke them up and we went to McDonald's to play in the play place. I bought them some ice cream, but I probably should have thought about that more since it was sooo cold outside. Oh well, they had fun playing.
There was another showing on Saturday and another on Sunday. We got some feed back from the one on Saturday and they seemed to like it. We'll have to see if that amounts to anything. That showing on Saturday I took the whole crew to the grocery store. I needed a few things and it got us out of the house. I thought because it was snowy the store would be less crowded, nope. It felt like a holiday Saturday. The girls were pretty grumpy since it was 11 and almost lunch time. I had given them some bread before we left, but it didn't help much. Jenna screamed for most of the trip because she wanted to get out of the cart, but there was no way I could chase her in that busy store and the moment she got out she would just ask to go back in anyway. I was getting lots of looks in the store and finally I resorted to opening a bag of marshmallows to appease her. Kaylee was grateful, she reaped the benefits as well. Sigh, love being a mom of small children. But hey, Damon found a nickel on the floor so they all could ride on the electric horse (only costs a penny to ride - I love that).
Doug will get back this Friday evening and then we will enjoy a trip to Utah for Thanksgiving. Let's hope we get an offer on the house this week, that would be so great. Doug is trying to go through all of the paper work in Houston to get our house there officially under contract. They needed our credit reports. Doug was able to get his fine, but the site he was using didn't allow me to get mine - so then we tried another site and it didn't give enough info, so now Doug is trying another site. Sigh, lots of little things to do to make everything work.
1 comment:
Selling/showings are so stressful with kids! I will pray it sells soon! I hope you get the house that you want! Keep up the good work! I can't beleive all the amazing things you do even when you have so much going on! I Get worn out just keeping the house clean! Kudos to you!
Post a Comment