We carved our pumpkins on Monday, the girls just had fun poking holes with some small screwdrivers. They came up with this idea on their own. They saw what their brothers were doing, went over to the drawer, picked up the tools, and got busy.
Damon is a bit dramatic.
It was pretty chilly Friday morning and poor Tyler only had tights on. I almost went back and got him some pants, but we knew it would warm up, he just had to be tough in the morning.
I helped at the boys' parties in the morning. I like how they do breakfasts and not treat parties. I opted for easy and just had to bring bananas for Tyler's class and apples for Damon's.
Damon with his two good friends, Ethan and Dalton.
Our other twin friends were super cute as Anna and Elsa. I may ask to borrow her costumes for next year, I'll pay for shipping. :)
We all got plenty of candy and we are still eating it.
After trick-or-treating I got the kids ready to go over to our friend's house. My friend and her family were so amazing and offered to watch our kids while I went to Houston to go house hunting with Doug. It took a bit of effort to get everyone in the van with all of our stuff and then unload it all and relay instructions. The kids were so wound up because of Halloween and because of being in a fun new place with lots of toys etc. I'm sure they didn't go to bed for awhile.
I got back home after dropping them off and got to work on cleaning. It was weird to not have to worry about being quiet. I could vacuum at night - crazy. I had to get the house looking good so people could come look at it (we put our house on the market earlier that day -Friday). I stayed up until 12:30 am cleaning and picking up. I was pretty tired. Then I woke up at 3:10 and couldn't really get back to sleep very well until 4:00 when I got up to go to the airport. A friend drove me which was so nice since I was so tired and couldn't focus my eyes very well. My flight left at 7:00 and off I went to Texas.
No comments:
Post a Comment