Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Moving Update 11/9/2014

So we had hopefully 4 showings this weekend.  Some didn't leave a card, so I hope they came.  Friday I had to delay the girls' naps, thanks Ashley for letting us play.  And Saturday was a bit crazy.  the girls didn't get a nap and played at a friends house and then Doug picked them up (from driving back from the airport) and took them to the library.  He couldn't go home because of the showings.  I took Damon and Tyler to the high school's production of Suessical the Musical.  They did a pretty good job.  Their sound and orchestra could have been a bit more fine tuned, but the kids did a great job.  We had about 30 minutes after the show to regroup at home and then we went to the park for one more showing.  I hope someone makes an offer, so we can make the next step toward moving.  


 I forgot to post this book report of Tyler earlier.  They had to decorate a pumpkin to go with their book.  Tyler did Strega Nona and this is his magic pasta pot.


1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Oh, I sure hope selling the house goes through soon!!

Love the Strega Nona. :)