It was a busy week even though I didn't take many pictures.
Monday and Tuesday I went visiting teaching, taking advantage of Doug babysitting while he was home. Wednesday I had a brunch with some friends and a showing. Thursday I did some shopping, and Friday I watched my friends kids. Saturday was cleaning and a showing.
The only other thing to talk about is the weather... It got cold and snowed. Which isn't very convenient when your house is for sale. I had to add shoveling to the list of things to do to make the house look nice. It snowed on Monday, Wednesday, and then again yesterday (Saturday). It stayed cold through the week so the snow didn't melt. I don't think we were ready for 15 degree weather. Last weekend we were playing at the park in just long sleeve shirts.
I was glad I had some warm coats for the girls, I didn't think I was going to get to use them before our move. I had to borrow some boots for Tyler and the girls, grateful for helpful friends.
It wasn't a ton of snow, and it was powdery, but Chris and girls had fun stomping around in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment