Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Last pics from Firestone

 Well, here a few last pictures from Colorado:

The day after Christmas it snowed and the kids had a lot of fun playing in it.  It was powdery so we couldn't make a snow man or fort, but we could shovel it all into a pile and make a small hill to slide down.  Doug was on the ball and made the "Last Snow" sign.  I was glad that they got to play in the snow one last time before the move to Texas.

 New sweaters that they wore to church.

 Cute girls!
 Our neighbors threw a going away open house for us on the Saturday after Christmas.  It was nice to visit with friends and eat some yummy food.  Thanks Ben and Claudia.
 I knew I wouldn't get this project done for a long time unless I did it before the move.  I managed to put together some dresses for these dolls.  The fabric was stretchy so I didn't have to deal with button or any type of fastener.  The sleeves were a pain though :).  I really don't know how you would make Barbie clothes, they are just too little.

No comments: