Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Monday, January 16, 2012

Girl Stuff!

Well I've started on my girl collection. I went shopping with a friend on Saturday and I found this cute sleeper and two shirts. I also got the fabric to make these two car seat covers. I think they turned out great. Way too much fun to have girl stuff.

2 comments:

ToddandTrisha said...

First of all CONGRATS on a girl, and WOW its 2!! That is great and crazy at the same time. So excited for you guys. Get ready for a whole new world in girl stuff. It is so hard to control yourself with all the cute stuff out there. Congratulations and hope all is going well.

Dream Big Designs said...

You have such a darling family and it is going to get twice as cute! Congrats and you will do fabulous. You are a super mom!