Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Christopher

We celebrated Christopher's birthday early so we could be with family. I can't believe he is two years old (or will be tomorrow the 4th). He is such a cute boy. He is starting to talk so much and will repeat your last word or two of whatever you say.

Here is his cake - a farm theme this year plus it was fast and easy since I was not at home.


Blowing out the candles - he did great.
It was so cute, he was pushing the tractor on the cake - it didn't roll so well!
Smile!
A dump truck from grandma and a tractor farm set from mom and dad.

Update on Christopher:

Some of the phrases he can say are:
I don't know
Here I come
3, 2, 1, Go!
Lightning McQueen, Ka-Chow, Finn McMissile
All done
- and probably others I can't think of.

He loves the book The Three Little Pigs - we read it at least twice a day. He can say "chinny-chin-chin" and "huff and puff" it's pretty cute.

He has a really cute gallop run that he uses when he's really excited and he loves to do puzzles and play with cars. He has to have at least 3 cars in his hands at all times.

3 months
9 months
18 months
We love you Christopher!

Later, on his actual birthday Christopher got one more present, a shopping cart. He likes to push things around, so it was either this or a lawn mower. But I like the cart so he can put things in it. He liked giving his panda a ride.

No comments: