Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Randon pictures

This is a horse cake I did for my friend's daughter. They all loved it. I think it turned out pretty well too.
Chris is just like Damon, lining up all of his cars and having fun driving around.
Doug picked up our two car-seats and double folding stroller in Morgan over the weekend. We found them on KSL classifieds from a mom who also had twins. They look great and will look even cuter when we put some babies in there. The sad part of the story was that after Doug picked them up and continued on his way to I-80 to go home, the road was closed. So he had to drive all the way back to Odgen to get onto I-15 and go home through SLC. It added 2 hours to his drive, not very fun.

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Hooray for car seats!!! Those look awesome. I like the horse cake too - that's unique.