Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Dishes, Dishes, Dishes

 So all of a sudden our dishwasher stopped working.  So we got to do some dishes.  We also got out the paper plates - I have enough to do without washing this many dishes all the time.  So a repair man came out.  He came in and put down his bag, I went to the freezer in the garage to put some meat away and when I came back in the buttons were working (we just couldn't get any of the buttons to turn on).  I asked him what he did, he said he didn't do anything.  Tyler said he hit the cancel button - which we had tried earlier.  So who knows what happened, but the dishwasher is now working again.  We still had the pay the guy $45 just for coming out.  Oh well, at least it is working right? 
 We have been painted a bit during quiet time.  Damon is pretty good.  He did a banana tree with a golden monkey.  The black at the bottom is the shadow of the tree. 


 I had bought some wooden sets of some vehicles, this is what Tyler is painting, a race car. 
 We kept to the finger paints for Chris.
Damon's picture

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

The painting pictures are fun! MAN, I'd be so mad about the dishwasher. I hate paying for a repair man like that, but not really needing it.