Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

California reunion # 2 Wednesday

 Wednesday morning we posed for family pictures.  My mom and dad had to leave the reunion early so my dad could have eye surgery.  We were glad they could come for a little while at least.




 After morning naps were went to a really cool park.





 misters - very cool



After lunch of sloppy joes and naps we went to the pool at the condo.  It was a great sunny day and everyone had fun in the sun.  I let the girls dip their feet then let them crawl around in the rec room that was nearby.





 The kids had fun throwing airplanes off of the third floor walkways - and got a little rowdy and had to be told to be quiet from the manager people. whoops :) (it wasn't that late in the evening, but I guess they had some complaints from other vacationers).
We had a great dinner of chicken and steak tacos from Marcus and Annie and played Gridlock after we got the kids to bed.  

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I'm glad you got some pictures of this, I felt bad that I was too lazy to do it. They had so much fun with those gliders.