The girls like to play with shoes now and try and put them on. This is Kaylee.
Damon and I went fishing for Cub Scouts. He had a great time, he didn't catch anything while I was there but caught two Sun Fish with the Hubers after I left when he changed his hook and bait.
Playing in the pool in the back: Kaylee didn't like it as much!
| Jenna |
| Kaylee |
Sometimes I make the girls only have one nap after lunch, Kaylee didn't quite make it. She started subconsciously sucking on her sandwich when I got her out to put her down.
The boys like Harry Potter again -new Wii game sparked their interest. Anyway, they like to make potions. This one has sugar, salt, chopped up green beans, and cookie crumbs. And yes they tried it - it was supposed to make them "strong".
1 comment:
Bahahahaha, I LOVE the potions. That totally cracks me up. :)
Post a Comment