Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tyler's sunflower

So back to the last month of school - Tyler planted a sunflower in a cup from when he visited a farm for a field trip.  We monitored it's growth then moved it out to the garden.  It rained really hard right after that and the stem looked broken to me - I had given it up.  But it was a determined flower because it grew up - with a bent stem.  It was a great project for Tyler, he is very proud of his sunflower.






2 comments:

Rob & Emily Willardson Family said...

Wow, that is a big sunflower! I bet that was a fun project! It looks like you had a great family reunion! You are so brave to drive all that way, I am impressed! Miss you lots!

Tannie Datwyler said...

That sunflower is crazy big! I love that. What a good mom to help him continue it on. I am so bad.... I probably would have thrown it away at the first sign of trouble. :)