Thursday morning we went to Ostrich-land and fed the emus and ostriches. It was really neat. Their necks are so long and flexible and they were very aggressive while they ate, you could tell they were very strong.
The girls spend a lot of time in their stroller :)
We took lunch to the beach (East Beach in Santa Barbara) and tried not to get sand in our sandwiches - ha ha.
The girls were pushing the diggers we brought - sad that we buried them later and lost one - along with our red shovel.
Lots of digging.
Damon genuinely didn't want to get hit by the water coming in.
Tyler tried boogie boarding, he had a lot of fun until a bigger waved rolled him.
Salt water doesn't taste very good.
Doug and I went out too, it was a lot of fun. Chris was needing his nap right about now and came crying to me that he didn't want me to go in the water. So I went out, then he started crying that we wanted me to go in the water, then he wanted to go in the water with me. Then he didn't like that either. Love 3 year-olds when they are tired.
The wind was great for flying kites.
We had leftovers for dinner and just stayed up talking after we put the kids to bed. I think I fell asleep on the floor while everyone else was visiting - playing hard and staying up late everyday for a week was getting to me.
1 comment:
I LOVE the picture of Tyler with his tongue out. Good one!!
Post a Comment