Family Photo 2019

Family Photo 2019

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of School

 The boys had their first day of school on August 16th. They had a back-to-school night the previous day where we dropped off all of their school supplies and met their teacher.  Damon is in third grade and has Mrs. Hamblin.  Tyler is very excited for first grade and has Mrs. Zamudio.  The teachers both seem really nice and on the ball. (as a side note, Doug was in Texas this week, so I was on my own - Monday and Tuesday were pretty rough, but we got through the rest of the week okay).

It seemed cool in the morning, so the boys wanted their jackets, but it warmed up quickly.



Of course Chris wanted his picture taken too. 
It is good to be on a schedule again and get out the door by 8:45.  I like that they start late, not so busy in the morning, but they get out late too, 3:40.  Which makes it harder to do things in the afternoon.

Good luck with the school year boys, you will do great!  I am loving just having 3 at home with no Kindergarten break in the middle, a little bit of freedom with less fighting.

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Fun! Claire doesn't start school until next week and since I'm not doing "preschool" for Linus I'll still have several kids at home. But, it's all good. Claire will be full day, which is nice. She's got an early start!